Super Bowl is coming!!!
I confess, I am in a different country and 90% of the population here doesn't even know what Super Bowl is, we just enjoy soccer a lot more so the recipes (yes TWO RECIPES TODAY!) I will post here today were made for a huge soccer even we had here a few months ago.
Today I bring you: oven roasted barbecue chicken drumsticks & skinny-fast plain crepes you can top with anything you like!
Both recipes are fairly easy to produce and only the drumsticks need a little more time because they need to marinate (preferably overnight but morning till evening is fine too.)
Recipe for the drumsticks makes 8 and for the crepes makes 11 but both are very easy to double ad accommodate all your friends and family wanting to crowd up in your house for Super Bowl :-)
Let's start with the crepes!
- 80g all purpose flour;
- 1 whole egg + 60ml egg whites;
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract;
- 2 tbsp Stevia Sweetener;
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, spray a pan with non-stick cooking spray and pour batter into it until it forms a sweet thin layer;
- Wait until it's cooked (you can see it is because it starts cooking on the upper side too) and flip it;
- Repeat until you are out of the batter, top with goodies and enjoy!
And now moving on to what really matter... Barbecued chicken!
- 8 chicken drumsticks;
- 150g tomato sauce;
- 150g bottled barbecue marinade;
- 3 tbsps mustard;
- 1 tbsp salt & 1 tbsp black pepper;
- 2 tbsp garlic powder;
- In a bowl mix all ingredients (except drumsticks, obviously);
- Place drumsticks in a ziplock bag and pour in the sauce, close the bag, shake veeery well and rub until drumsticks are fully covered and place in the fridge overnight;
- When it comes time to cook before the game turn on the oven to 400ºF, place drumsticks on a baking tray and pour the rest of the liquid marinade on top and place in the oven for about 30/40 minutes giving them a shake every now and then;
- When ready place in serving platter and use a bowl to place the remaining sauce, we can't let all that goodness go to waste!
- Eat and enjoy!